As our project work is beginning to increase, there is now an urgent need for a competent industrial electrician. Although we are based in Rotorua, a vast majority
of our work is situated out of town and out of New Zealand. Projects abroad are not of any regular or irregular occurrence and sometimes at short notice.
The majority of our work is:
- Switchboard manufacture
- Site installation
- After service maintenance
- Hold a current NZ drivers license
- Hold a current NZ electrical certificate and practicing license
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the industrial sector
- Be willing to work away from home
- Be willing to undergo drug testing where applicable
- Be able to work both independently and within a team environment
It is desired that applicants:
- Are able to understand electrical schematics, basic engineering and plant layout drawings
- Have an understanding of PLC and control
- Have an understanding of VSD and motor control methods
- Have an understanding of control devices including analog, high speed counters, lineal measurement devices, etc...
- Be able to operate a computer and smart phone
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV (Microsoft Word doc or PDF).
9/160 Te Huaki Crescent
Eastgate Business Park
14 Jean Street